Pros and cons of online shopping...!!
The internet can be a great resource for shoppers looking to expand their purchasing options, as well as a great way to save money. Online stores are highly competitive, not only with other online stores but also with brick-and-mortar competitors. Price-comparison websites make deal hunting easier and also help guide shoppers to online stores with the best reputations by posting reviews submitted by other shoppers.
Often there is no time for shopping. But technology does not stand still, and now going from store to store can be replaced by online shopping. And what? Conveniently. Without getting up from the computer, wasting time on the road, you become the owner of a new thing. The main thing is to know where and when to buy.
Advantages of Online Shopping :
- There are no intrusive sellers on the Internet, no one will push, claim that a thing is certainly suitable for you in style and price, and unscrupulously lie at the same time.
- You can go online shopping, sitting at home in drinking coffee. There is no need to take into account the work schedule of the stores, their location and select the appropriate bus route.
- There are no queues. Most online stores can shop around the clock.
Online is cheaper: owners of online stores do not need to pay rent and give salaries to sellers.
In online stores, you can find what you can’t find in ordinary shops.
- Either the fashion has not yet reached our market or the thing is so rare and popular that it is simply swept off the shelves. And on the Internet, you can find everything that the soul desires.
- If desired, you can order delivery of goods directly to your home. Sellers of ordinary stores are unlikely to be so kind.
- For example, if you get sick, the car breaks down, suddenly there is a reception for the evening, you can order home delivery of products. While the courier rushes to you with groceries, you can relax or do other things.
Disadvantages of Online shopling :
Impossible to touch the goods. This is the main problem of all online stores.
- The buyer makes his conclusions about the appearance and quality of the goods solely thanks to photographs and customer reviews.
- Delivery takes time and this is an expectation, worries about whether couriers will damage the goods and whether they will deliver at all.
- You can miscalculate with size : To prevent shoppers from making mistakes, stores came up with rulers, size tables and other necessary tools, but misfires still happen.
- Returning defective goods will take a long time. You can run into scammers.
How to distinct a good online store :
- It is in the top ten search results in Google or any other search engines.
- Has a wide range of products.
- It gives a guarantee on the products sold.
- Indicates the contact numbers and the real address of the trade organization on the site.
- Details the methods of payment and delivery.
- It offers various feedback options with representatives - by phone, e-mail, using a special form on the website or via phone.
- It publishes various, not just laudatory reviews of the product on the pages.
In this article , we will discuss about prons and cons of online shopping ..we will help to guide about the online shopping ...so must read this article and share your opinions in comments section...
...Thank you ...
Also see : 5 Ways to save money in a supermarket that sellers know about but won't tell you...!!