What is Aadhaar Card? | Aadhaar Card Enrolment Process | theganimikava
The Aadhaar card is a unique identification number issued to every person in India. An Aadhaar card is just as important as a PAN card. Most organizations, including mutual fund houses, accept it as part of all types of investment documents. Let's understand Aadhaar and its meaning in detail. / Span> let’s understand Aadhaar and its meaning.
What is Aadhaar Card?
The Indian Aadhaar card is a 12-digit number based on factors such as population and biometric specific data that is specific to each person. The legal authority for the Indian Aadhaar card is the Indian Authority for Unique Identification (UIDAI). UIDAI was founded in 2016 with the aim of providing the most effective and transparent governance to the people of India. It has the following substantial components:
What is a Plastic/PVC Aadhaar card?
The Unique Identification Agency of India (UIDAI) has issued a special official statement warning all Aadhaar cardholders to avoid making Aadhaar cards outside of plastic / PVC. As these Aadhaar cards have not been recognized because the QR code, in general, does not work anymore due to printing errors. The UIDAI has once again confirmed that the original version of the Aadhaar card printed or downloaded on plain paper or MAD hair is correct and the so-called "Aadhaar Smart Card" should be avoided.
Aadhaar Card Eligibility
The permission regarding the Indian Aadhaar card is: Everyone in India (newborn/minor) whether they are adults or not is entitled to Aadhaar card. While the Aadhaar card is suitable for all adults, the hair Aadhaar card is valid for children under the age of five.
NRIs and foreigners who have been in India for more than 12 months are eligible for Aadhaar card. It is proposed to issue Aadhaar card to non-resident Indians with an Indian passport on arrival in India without waiting for 180 days.
Documents Required for Aadhaar Card
When using the Aadhaar card, the necessary documents are first collected. This includes identity, address, and proof of birth. Documents such as PAN card, passport, voter ID, and driver's license can be used as proof of identity.
These documents need to be submitted along with the entry form. You can download this form from the Enrollment Center or UIDAI website. This form is available free of charge at the registration center.
- Find the nearest permanent enrollment center, and then go to the permanent enrollment center with the required documents. The nearest permanent registration center can be found on the UIDAI website. The nearest enrollment center can be found on the UIDAI website using one of the three. These include state, postal (PIN) codes and area, city, district names. Be sure to select 'Show only permanent centers' to improve your search list.
- Submit the form at the registration center. You must submit a completed form to the Registration Center. The center agent will take this form from you. He will scan the original documents presented as proof of identity, address, and birth. After scanning the documents, the original documents were returned to you.
- After submitting the registration form and documents to the Finger Registration Center, you will need to submit biometric data. These include eye pupils and fingerprints. Your photo is also taken in the middle.
- After submitting the form, documents and biometric data in the acceptance slip center, don't forget to get the registration slip. There are 28 digits on the acceptance slip. Of these digits, 14 digits is the entry ID and 14 digits are the date and time of registration.
How to verify your Aadhaar card online:
- First, visit the UIDAI website www.uidai.gov.in
- On the website, under Aadhaar (AADHAAR) Services, click Check Aadhaar (AADHAAR) Number. You will be redirected to the new page.
- On the new page, you have to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number (AADHAAR) and your Captcha code.
Once the Aadhaar number is activated, the website confirms that your Aadhaar number (AADHAAR) is available. Other details are also shown. For example, what age group you live in, which states you live in, what are the last three numbers of your cell phone number, etc?
How to check your Aadhaar status?
After registration, it can take up to 90 days to become an Aadhaar. Aadhaar letter is received by post. Once the Aadhaar is ready, you will also receive an SMS from UIDAI. On the UIDAI website, you can check the status of Aadhaar by entering the 28 numbers given in the acceptance slip.
What things to keep in mind?
There is no online way to apply for an Aadhaar card. The reason is that it also requires biometric identification. So you must go to the registration center. There is no charge for applying for an Aadhaar card. Any corrections are free within 96 hours. Therefore, agents at the registration center cannot charge for the Aadhaar card application.
How has the common man benefited from Aadhaar Card?
Aadhaar Card has empowered 119 crore Indians with a strong identity. The truth is that today Aadhaar is more reliable than any other identity card in India. For example, if you are an employer (company), which employee ID card would you prefer? Or ask your domestic help, driver, slum dweller, and villagers how to use Aadhaar as an identifier to get a job, open a bank account, book train tickets, or use other government facilities.
Necessary facilities like pension and rations for Aadhaar Card are not being denied to the poor?
Section 7 clarifies that no one can be denied rations, pensions, and other necessary benefits until a person gets an Aadhaar card number and such people can be identified through other identity cards. If you are being denied any service due to a lack of Aadhaar Card in any department, you can complain to the concerned higher authorities.
Aadhaar information can be updated in three ways.
- Online updates
- By post
- Go to the nearest registration center
What is the process of updating the Aadhaar online?
This facility is only for those who have registered with their valid mobile Aadhaar card. Since the process is online, it will require OTP, which is linked to Aadhaar. That is why a mobile number is required for Aadhaar. If you are using Self Service Portal (SSUP) then make sure your mobile number is registered with the Aadhaar card. With it, you can change the name, address, email, etc.
- Login to Aadhar Card Online Self Service Portal.
- Change or update information online
- Apply a scanned copy of the self-certified document to prove the latest information
- After completing this process, you will be given an Aadhaar Card Update Application Number, through which you can know the status of your application.
Aadhar card Type:
Applicants are required to submit two documents at the time of registration. UIDAI will accept any of these documents as proof of the person's identity. These documents include the name and photo of the person who acts as proof of identity. Here is the list of documents required for Aadhaar card, which are applicable when applying for Aadhaar:
- Applicant's passport
- Pan Card
- NREGS Jobs Card
- Photo bank atm card
- Voter ID
- Applicant's birth certificate
- Ration card or PDS photo card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
By visiting the official Aadhaar Card website https://uidai.gov.in, people can download the application form not only for new Aadhaar but also to update their information in Aadhaar. The Aadhaar card registration form is also available free of cost at all Aadhaar registration centers. To begin the process of creating an Aadhaar, applicants must complete the completed form correctly and submit the required documents along with it.
Aadhaar is a scheme started by the Government of India to give a separate identification number to all people living in India. Therefore, the government has made this service free, and no charge is taken with it. The Government of India bears all costs, including infrastructure (infrastructure, logistics) and facilities. However, if you want to update the information on your Aadhaar card, a fee of Rs. 25 will be charged by the applicant.
Aadhaar authentication and its benefits
Verification of Aadhaar is the process of identifying this information or whether this information is true or false, which is presented to the CIDR authorities for verification. The advantage of Aadhaar verification is that in the future, when you do any work with the help of the Aadhaar card, there will be no delay due to the accuracy of your information.