Follow these ATM cum Debit Card Safety Tip...| theganimikava
Protect your hard earned money by learning how to use a debit card safely. It is in your best interest to take precautions to protect yourself while carrying out transactions. As part of our ongoing efforts to serve all of your financial needs, here are several suggestions to help increase your personal safety and reduce the risk of fraud and identity theft.
Do you know these amazing tips to prevent Debit Card Fraud at ATMs? There have been several cases of bank and ATM fraud across the country.
- From time to time banks alert their customers about ATM fraud.
- The State Bank of India (SBI) has kept its account holders vigilant about online banking fraud, cloning, phishing, UPI fraud, and other banking tips. Are you aware of these tips?
- In such a situation, banks alert their customers about ATM fraud (Bank Alert).
- They have given some safety tips to customers, which can make the use of ATMs safe.
- SBI recommends that if an unauthorized transaction occurs, customers should inform the concerned bank.
What not to do :
As a precaution and security for customers, the bank has advised account holders to change their ATM PIN at regular time intervals, cover the ATM / POS keypad, while putting the PIN, Avoid writing PIN on the card, or anywhere, remember the security transaction number instead.
Learn ATM Security Tips:
• Always change your PIN after a periodic time interval
• Cover ATM / POS keypad while entering your card PIN number
• Remember your PIN. Avoid writing on your ATM card or anywhere else
• Avoid using your birthday and anniversary date as your PIN
• Register / update your mobile number on your account to receive SMS about the debit cards and other transactions in the account.
• Do not share your OTP or debit card PIN/details with any unknown person.
• Do not respond to any fake SMS, mail, or unknown call so you can share your ATM PIN or any other confidential information.
• it allows only one person in an ATM kiosk.
• Always use Yono Cash to withdraw money from ATMs, which gives me the right to withdraw money using a debit card. It is safer and more secure.
In above article , we will discuss about the protection , protection about debit card safety tips which is very important information for everyone...so must follow the tips and stay safe from fraud...and share your experiences and suggestions in comments section...Thank you...