Top 10 Cardio Exercises You Can Do At Home | theganimikava
You often plan that from tomorrow, you will definitely go to the gym and exercise hard, but it will never come tomorrow. Exercise is not done at home because it is difficult to provide facilities like machines and a gym at home. As a result, they simply stare at the feet of others. In such a situation, if we say that you can easily exercise and keep yourself fit at home without any machine, then you are justified. We are not talking in the air, but we will prove it with solid evidence.
In this Style Craze article, we bring you 10 cardio exercises that you can do anywhere. Doing so will not only burn your calories but also improve your metabolism. We will tell you how to do cardio exercise (cardio exercise as well as its benefits).
- Jumping Jack
It would not be wrong to say that the jumping jack is the most important cardio workout category. Doing so burns a lot of calories. Also, doing so strengthens the thighs and gives them the right shape. Not only this, with the help of exercise you can do good exercise.
How to do:
- It is important to stretch your legs and arms before starting this exercise so that we can do easily it and without any hassle.
- Now stand up straight and keep your back and head straight. Keep the arms straight with the body and the two legs together.
- Now, bend your knees slightly and jump as high as you can in the air.
- When jumping, open your legs slightly and move both arms above the head, away from the body.
- When coming down, there should be space between the legs and the hands should be straight up.
- Now, by leaping back, bring the legs together and bring the hands far below the body.
- Keep in mind that it has to be done fast, not easily; only then it will pay off.
Note: Initially you can do two rounds of this exercise and jump at least 30 times in each round. Later, when you get used to it, you can do five rounds instead of two. This cardio workout is easy to do at home.
- Cross Jack
Cross jack is also an excellent exercise for burning calories. Also, by doing this exercise, the excess fat that accumulates on the thighs, biceps, triceps, and caffeine can be reduced. This, in turn, makes it easier to tone the FB.
How to do:
- Keep both legs together and keep the back and head straight. Keep the arms straight with the body.
- Now spread your legs a little and move in the air.
- Then when you come down, keep your feet on the ground, crossing each other.
- Throughout this process, keep your hands close to your waist or you can cross your arms with your hands up to your shoulders. To understand the process, you can watch the video here.
- Try to breathe when you bounce and come down crossing the legs, then exhale.
Note: Initially you can do two rounds of this exercise and jump at least 30 times in each round. Later, when you get used to it, you can do five rounds instead of two.
- Spot Jogs
This exercise can also be done easily at home. It doesn't take long to do that. This exercise is hardly completed in a minute. In this, just standing in one place, bend both legs at the knees and bring them up one by one. Also, it is important to keep the hands moving faster so that the heart rate can increase, and we can give the full benefit of this exercise. You can do it slowly by standing in one place like jogging. We can also do this cardio workout at home.
- Skater Squad
This exercise is also beneficial in burning calories. Also, the core muscles help to function properly. By doing this exercise, the belly, calf, and back are in good condition. In short, the skater squad keeps the whole body serious and balanced. There are many ways to make a skater squad, one of which we are talking about here.
How to do:
- Stand up straight with your legs together and your back and head straight.
- Now with the left foot firmly on the ground, bend the right leg backwards.
- Then turn forward, bending the left knee.
- During this time, move the left hand back and the right hand forward, as shown in this video. Then stand up. Do it quickly.
- Do about 15-20 times with the right foot and then with the left foot. This will complete your set.
Jumping means that jumping rope for 20 minutes can burn 200 calories at a time. However, long and strong ropes can be used at home for this, but it is better to use scapping ropes available in the market at affordable prices. Also, no special training or skills are required to do this. Doing this gives full exercise to the feet, legs, thighs, back and wrists. At the same time, there is flexibility throughout the body.
How to do:
- Hold the jumping rope and stand up straight. Keep hands about a foot away from the body.
- Now pull the rope from front to back. When the rope is from front to back, jump on it.
- Keep in mind that you will have to jump with your claws and twist the rope with your hands and wrists.
Note: Jumps can be made 25-30 times in one set. Three such sets can be made.
It is also an excellent cardio workout. This can easily be done at home. Doing so strengthens the thigh muscles. During jumping, the heart rate multiplies and blood circulates throughout the body.
How to do:
- To do this, stand up straight and keep your back and head straight.
- Now bring both arms to the waist with the elbows.
- Then bend the right leg forward, while keeping the left hand close to the chest and the right hand behind the back. This stage will be exactly the same when we are ready to run.
- Now bounce as high as you can and when coming down, turn the left foot forward while pushing the right foot back. The position of the hands will change in the same way.
- Thus a cycle will be completed. Keep up the good work.
Note: In this way, two sets should be close to 30 cycles and after a few days, do about 100 cycles in one set.
- cardio exercise, Hi Ni March
In the category of cardio exercise, it is easiest to march, but it requires a lot of energy. By doing this exercise, your hips, thighs and abdomen can get in good shape, at the same time, the body's endurance increases.
How to do:
- Stand up straight we should connect your legs and arms directly to the body.
- Bringing the right leg up from the knees, now bring the left hand from the elbow to the chest.
- Then lower the right leg and left arm and raise the left leg and right arm. This process will be exactly the same as we normally do. Just stand in one place and move your legs up and down.
- Do not fast it slowly, only then it will be beneficial.
- Do these until you count to 50, which will take you 20 seconds
Note: This way you can set about three.
- Squat Jump
By doing this, the heart becomes faster and the blood circulation in the whole body increases, which affects the metabolism. Jumping squats burns a lot of calories and increases the capacity of the legs. You can do this anytime, anywhere. It does not require a lot of space or time, nor does it require an instructor.
How to do:
- Standing upright, open your legs slightly, and keep your arms straight.
- Now keep the back straight, bend the knees slightly and bend down and spread the arms straight forward.
- After that, jump in the air as much as possible and raise your hands.
- When returning, bend the knees again.
- That way, one of your cycles is complete. You make it faster.
Note: You can have two sets of 10 cycles. Note that it is better to jump on the ground instead of claws.
- Surya Namaskar
Surya is nothing more than a salutation and cardio exercise. This is the only physical activity that can keep the whole body fit. While doing this yoga, 12 types of physical activities are done, in which the body exercises from top to bottom. This is the best yoga to keep yourself physically and mentally fit. Remember to do this in the morning on an empty stomach. Doing this for about 25 minutes can burn 350 calories. Do the first four or five rounds comfortably and then increase your speed later.
- Mountain Climber
By doing this, the body burns a lot of calories, the abs and thighs get in perfect shape, the muscles get stronger and the blood circulation improves. It can also be tested in cardio exercise.
How to do:
- Lie on your stomach on the floor and keep your hands close to the ground, bringing them close to your shoulders.
- Next, lift the body with your hands. In this case, the entire body weight should be on the palms and fingers. The body should be straight from top to bottom.
- Now bring the left knee close to the chest and stay in this position for about two seconds.
- Then move the left foot backward and immediately bring the right foot forward.
- This will complete your cycle. Now do it without interruption.
Note: Do two sets of this and do 20 cycles in each set, which will later increase to 50 cycles.